LinkUp Analog to NMEA 2000 Gateway
The resistive-type LinkUp gateway provides an easy method to convert vessel and engine information to NMEA 2000.
Easily installed, the LinkUp Gateway replaces the original wiring, delivering power to both the LinkUp device and sensor from the NMEA 2000 backbone while still being complaint with the NMEA 2000 certification requirements.
Configuring the LinkUp Gateway is simple using a mobile device and the companion LinkUp Configuration App for Android or IOS.
Each device has a built-in passive NFC antenna, so the parameters of the sensors are wirelessly configured to type, instance and warning threshold on the mobile device which is then "tapped" against the LinkUp device for instant data download.
- User-friendly configuration through wireless interface and companion smartphone App
- Sensor Cable length - 25cm
- NMEA 2000 Cable length - 25 cm
- Tap to download parameters
- Mobile App for Android or IOS
- No power required to program
- No certification required
- Bi-directional communication, programming interface or data recovery
- Fuel Level
- Oil/Boost Pressure
- Fresh/Waste Water Level
- Oil/Gear Oil/Coolant Temperature
- Trim Tabs
- Rudder Angle
- Standard M12 NMEA 2000 plug
- LED Notification
- Operating Voltage - 6 - 16.5V
- Nominal Voltage - 12 V (from NMEA 2000 network)
- IPX7 Rated
- Sensor Plug - Superseal Female 2 Pin
- Counterpart Sensor Plug - - Superseal Male 2 Pin
*Sold as an Individual