Chesapeake Black 2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer
Perimeter-lighted black dial with stylish blue and white graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, and domed glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2010 In-hull transducer w/20' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- Domed Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Programmable Keel Offest
- Stainless Steel Bezel
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
Factory P/N DS0111
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Chesapeake Black
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2.35 lbs
- UPC: 759266137516
Quick Guide (pdf)